Anything else you're interested in is not going to happen if you can't breathe the air and drink the water. Don't sit this one out. Do something. You are by an accident of fate alive at an absolutely critical moment in the history of our planet. - Astronomer Carl Sagan
Looking for a way to make energy efficiency affordable?
You could be eligible for a tax credit of up to $1500 for residential, or up to $1.80 per square foot, for commercial. Don't let the cost of installing a retrofit product keep you from reducing energy costs. Funding is available through legislation such as the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
Visit the links listed for the most updated information.
- Alliance to Save Energy www.ase.org
- National Association of State Energy Offices www.naseo.org
- National Association of Energy Service Companies www.naesco.org
- Energy Information Administration www.eia.gov
- Energy Loan www.energyloan.com
- National Fenestration Rating Council www.nfrc.org
- US Department of Energy, www.doe.gov
- Energy Starwww.energystar.gov/taxcredits
- Green Building Certification Institute, www.gbci.org
- Efficient Buildingswww.efficientbuildings.org